UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please follow the steps below, which should only take 10 minutes or less, to log in and update your latest contact information and areas of Emmaus service. If you have any difficulties signing in or updating your information please let us know by clicking the button labeled “Problems?” below the sign in entry fields (preferable) or send an email to the SWVA WebServant.
TO LOG IN:
- This Database will presently work with Internet Explorer 9. We are working to use other browsers which should be in a future version. If anything does not display properly please notify the SWVA WebServant indicating what browser you are using, the page you are displaying (menu item selected), and a description of the problem you encountered.
- Click “LOG INTO DATABASE” button above. This will bring you to the IMS Sign In page. If the IMS Sign In page does not come up try closing all copies of the browser and retry.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED:
- Enter your email address and password into the Email Address and Password entry boxes in the left panel of the IMS Sign In page.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER LOGGED IN BEFORE:
- Click “Register for Site” button in the left hand panel of the IMS Sign In page.
- Enter the information requested and click on the “Register” button.
- The temporary password is swvaswva.
- Enter the email address you provided and the temporary password listed above in the Email Address and Password entry boxes in the left panel of the IMS Sign In page.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
- Immediately change your password and update your contact information (see below).
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD and UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION as follows:
- Go to “You” → “Change your Sign In Info” and change your password.
- Click the “Change Password” button.
- Go to “You” → “All About You” → “Information” → “Contact Credentials”
- Click the “Update Your Information” button.
- If your walk does not come up email the SWVA web servant. We have added walks for the last 3+ years – back to Walk 127. Other walks will be added later.
IMPORTANT! ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY WILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION UNLESS YOU TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTION:
- Go to “You” → “All About You” → “Information” → “Options”
- Put a check mark in the “hide contact information” box.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
- Once you do this, only your name will be seen in the community directory. Your contact information such as address, phone numbers, email address, will be hidden from the community at large, although the Board of Directors and Site Administrators will still be able to see it.
If you have problems accessing or using the database, use the “Problems?” buttons (preferable) located below the sign in entry fields on the home page and on other database pages to report the problem to the administrator, who will contact you if necessary. You can also send an email to the SWVA Web Servant.